KOYO 5207 Bearing
An insert bearing (Y-bearing) which is based on a single row deep groove ball bearing with a sphered (convex) outside surface and an extended inner ring. a housing, which has a correspondingly sphered but concave bore.
Split bearings are ideal for hard-to-reach places and quick installation while roller bearings are suitable for heavier loads.
Bearing units typically consist of a housing, bearing, seal, lubricant and shaft locking mechanism. The units are preassembled and adjusted at the factory.
- 75 mm x 115 mm x 20 mm NSK N1015RSZTPKR cylindrical roller bearings
- 23,18 kN
- NAO 30x47x16
- 45 mm x 85 mm x 19 mm NSK NF 209 cylindrical roller bearings
- 37,7 mm
- 6 mm x 17 mm x 6 mm NSK F606DD deep groove ball bearings
- 5,25 kN
- 4,5 kN
- 140 mm x 210 mm x 33 mm NSK QJ 1028 angular contact ball bearings
- 616.00 Kg
- 30 mm x 47 mm x 23 mm NSK NA5906 needle roller bearings
- 4 x M42
- 700 rpm
- NSK 35TAG005-G5 thrust ball bearings
- 33,2 mm
- 514,35 mm x 736,6 mm x 81,758 mm NSK EE982028/982900 cylindrical roller bearings
- 153 kN
- 514,35 mm x 736,6 mm x 81,758 mm